Become part of Riri’s sustainable product line, the new GOTS-certified organic cotton tape. The “Global Organic Textile Standard” guarantees that:
- at least 70% of the yarn is composed of organic fibers from biological farming;
- no toxic or harmful substances for humans are used;
- no GMOs are used;
- the whole supply chain is checked and certified;
- social criteria are always upheld (forced labour is banned; there is freedom of association; health and safety on the workplace are guaranteed, etc.);
- all third-party manufacturing work – for example dyeing – is done by operators which have agreed to follow GOTS requirements.
The new organic cotton tape is available for the whole Metal and Simmetrica ranges:
METAL PO WITH GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON TAPE
The GOTS certified organic cotton tape and PO finishing combination give the traditional Metal a “green” colour.
METAL 6 INOX WITH GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON TAPE
The innovative zip with all stainless steel components is also available in the version with GOTS certified organic cotton tape.
SIMMETRICA PO WITH GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON TAPE
From the GOTS certified organic cotton tape to PO finishing: in this version of Simmetrica Riri excellence is present in each detail.